Training

Friday, January 8, 2010

American Eskimos are a Westminster Favorite



American Eskimos are a Westminster favorite...at least for me. My uncle Thor won an Award of Merit. My show days ended in the conformation ring after I earned my Championship.  Since then, I have put a few other letters behind my name but mostly I just blog and train puppies.


Sassy is going to Westminster this year.  I don't know her but she sure looks like she lives up to her name.  I am going to be cheering as I watch the show from home.  I just relived the American Eskimo dog breed judging at the 2009 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.


Get ready. Stockpile your treats and favorite beverage.  There are only a few days to go before the Show begins!

Living in the moment,
Schatzi
Pet Companion to animal lover Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment