Training

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Celebrity Trainer Victoria Speaks on Dogs and Their Owners


I am all for positive reinforcement training methods like the ones celebrity trainer Victoria Stillwell uses on It's Me or The Dog.. Some people think that my pet parent is spoiling me with treats, toys and fun rewards. My response is, if you love your job so much, then do it without receiving any payback.  Pet parents get a check for their work so we deserve a reward also.


The Associated Press recently interviewed Victoria.  This pet video shows the conflict and confusion in a house of young women and spoiled pets. I must admit, I would never do some of the things these dogs did... but I could teach them a trick or two of my own.

Living in the moment,
Schatzi
Pet Companion to animal lover Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment